When the kids are stuck indoor and don't want to play on the computer or their favourite console games and there's nothing on the television - or you just want to have some good old fashioned fun then check out the sites below where we've listed tons of stuff that the whole family can get involved in. We've not forgotten those good old fashioned outdoor games and activities either
- Get bandages or toilet rolls and let the grown-up be the patient
- Visit the supermarket and stock up on cardboard boxes - make houses, castles, shops, great for mini slides (from the sofa), or to use as a punch bag
- Let the kids loose with your old make-up/jewellery/clothes
- Play hide and seek, scavenger hunt, I-spy (use colours for little 'uns)
- Check out the local leisure centre.